Friday, September 19, 2014

Slowly Fading into Fall // Living Stephen

Hey everybody!

Since for some places (definitely not Southern California, but definitely Portland) our seasons are changing from summer to fall! Finally! I am so unbelievably excited for the Fall/Winter months, and to experience an actual cold winter, where it actually rains. (Trust me, if you are from California, you know there is nothing but summer.. all year round.)

Anyways, because it is a slow transition from Summer to Fall, I'm trying to change up my style a little bit, by slowly bringing more fall colors into my closet. During summer, I'm normally in a tank top and shorts, sporting bright colors and tennis shoes; but because Fall is just around the corner, I've decided to start throwing darker colors into my wardrobe.

I am definitely more of a dark blues, maroons, blacks kind-of guy, and I have always loved having hints of it in my outfits. I try to steer away from having the darker colors during the warmer months, because I always just feel significiantly warmer and more uncomfortable having the heavy, dark clothes on. I'm also HUGE on matching, so if you look at the outfit down below, you can clearly tell that it comes out with colors like the maroon. I just really love the fact that my shoes match my shorts, which matches my shirt. It all feels really perfect for a cooler summer day, where I still have the hints of summer with the white shirt and shorts, but with the darker maroon and button up shirt to  bring in fall.

I'm also super obsessed with the shirt I'm wearing because it isn't just an all white shirt, it actually has splashes of, what looks like colored pencil marks, all around it. The main color is a dark maroon (like I said, I love to match), but also has other colors like blue, yellow and green. I always just feel really excited to wear this shirt because it seems to plain from far away, but it's actually quite cool once you look closely at it.

Well I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend, and try to take advantage of the heat! It won't be here much longer! (YESSS!)

See you later,

Stephen




White Button Up Shirt: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Maroon Shorts: Forever 21 (similar)
Red/Black Aztec Shoes: TOMS (similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment