Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Where have you been?

Hello!

So some of you may be back from my old blog, or some of you may be completely new. Either way, I'm Stephen and this is Living Stephen. I started a blog about a year ago, feeling like I needed an outlet for my feelings and desires (mostly because I was unsure/confused of my future, and that's never a good thing!) I was in a place where I had no direction or meaning behind blogging, I was just doing it.. Fortunately for me now, I feel a lot better about where I am, and felt like I needed to start new.

If you are new, welcome! I just moved from San Diego, California to Portland, Oregon about one month ago, and I am happier than ever with where I am! It's one of the most beautiful cities I have ever been in, and although I'm a little homesick, I think that this is the best place for me right now. I'm hoping that I will be able to post about my life, my fashion sense, and give you a glimpse into what I do, and how I do it!

Here's to new beginnings!


No comments:

Post a Comment