Wednesday, November 26, 2014

It's about to get crazy // Living Stephen

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

It is officially the day before Thanksgiving! I can't believe it's already this far into the year. I keep thinking back to August, and how this all seemed so far away. This is the first holiday season away from my family and friends, but I feel so grateful to be able to have my boyfriend, Tyler and my brother, Robert. 

We're having a little baby Thanksgiving with a couple of friends tonight, which will hopefully help with the loss of Thanksgiving I'll be getting this year (it may be a positive, since I'm a little sad I'm not home). I've been working at Urban Outfitters for the season, so my schedule the past few weeks has been a little bit crazy. This week especially, I will be working from noon tomorrow to Friday at 6 PM, with about eight hours worth of sleep time in between.. so you could imagine, it being a lot.

This is all brings me to the topic of not really being able to get out of the house this week to take pictures, or being able to put together a post for the week. I told myself that I'd post at least once a week, and to keep a schedule going, but this week has just been too much! (It's all positive, I promise!)

So I will see you all next week! Have a great Thanksgiving, and remember to take a minute to realize what you are grateful for!

Stephen

PS. Can we discuss how beautiful the trees outside my house are?? I mean, damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment