Friday, October 3, 2014

Falling into Comfort // Living Stephen

Hey!

So now that Fall has officially began, and my wallet is officially empty from buying Halloween decorations, I thought I'd give a little bit of insight into what I'll be wearing around this time between summer and fall.

Around this time of year, I always feel a little bit weird with my clothing decisions, mostly because it is still warm enough to wear a t-shirt during the day, but once evening hits, its cold enough to wear a jacket and a scarf. So for this look, I kind of went for a little bit of both. I decided that sweatshirts are one of the articles of clothing that I like to wear around this time (For some reason, I feel cooler in sweatshirts..) On top of it being perfect for this time of year, the sweatshirt I'm wearing today is SO comfortable. I love the fact that I can still wear something that I love and I think it cute, while still feeling really comfortable. 

I'm also super obsessed with the new style of sweatshirt that is going around right now. The hood isn't really a hood, it's more of a hole. Like, the hood couldn't go over my head, but if you pulled it up, it'd cover my face. It reminds me a lot of infinity scarves. It is a perfect mixture between a pajama hoodie, and a really nice sweater.

I paired the sweatshirt with a pair of skinny black jeans (that are also super comfortable), and some of the boots that I have had for forever. I also added a pair of glasses to the look, just for something a little bit different. With men's fashion right now, I haven't really found any kinds of accessories that I really love wearing, so it's always nice to through on some glasses to change things up. This whole outfit just feels so comfortable and autumn-y, and now I want to nap and eat pumpkin cookies.

I'll see you soon!

Stephen



 




Olive Sweatshirt: Forever 21 (same)
Black Jeans: PacSun (same)
Brown Chukkas: Cotton On (similar)
Glasses: Urban Outfitters (similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment