Friday, October 10, 2014

Halloween Decorating // Living Stephen

Hey!

As you may or may not know, I am absolutely obsessed with the holidays. I love literally everything about this time of year, and I always get a little bit crazy when it comes to decorating, and getting into the spirit. We currently have pumpkin flavored everything, and have pretty much every Halloween movie you could think of.

We got extremely into the spirit of decorating this year (and by "we," I mean me), and I just love how our house feels and smells. I tried my best to stay within the color scheme of our place, but it was a little bit difficult since we have such random rooms in our house. I hope you guys enjoy this time of the year! I know I am!













 Happy Halloween!

Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment